- Its geographical location makes it the perfect distribution HUB for cargo throughout the region.
- The Panama Canal connects more than 150 routes, connecting 160 countries and reaching some 1,700 ports in the world.
- Five modern ports and one more under construction all within 80 kilometers. Connected by modern rail and road. The only port in the world with access to two oceans.
- Panama´s International Airport connects with 83 destinations through 17 airlines connecting with the principal cities in Europe and the Americas, which make it a perfect cargo and passenger HUB. According to UNCTAD Panama is the country with the greatest connectivity in the Americas.
- The largest free zone in the hemisphere.
- The dollar is the local currency and the Banking Center manages all world currencies.