THE TRANSCONTINENTAL COUNTRY
- Our executives can reach any major city in the Continent in 7 hours or less using Panama’s Copa Airlines.
- Since 1904 Panama has used the US Dollar as its only currency.
- The Banking System is known to be solid and conservative, and was able to avoid the majority of the recession following the 2008 Banking Bubble.
- Panama has been the fastest growing economy in the continent every year since 2002, averaging at least 6% growth each year.
- Investment Grade: BBB+
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Panama is a culturally diverse country, with major communities of immigrants from China, Spain, Canada, Germany, Colombia, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Israel, and Lebanon, as well as many other countries.
- According to the Gallup Healthways Well-being Index of 2013 and in 2014 Panama was ranked as the Country with the happiest people.
- Unemployment rate below 5%
LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORTATION
- The Panama Canal, the single most important entity in global maritime shipping
- Free Trade Zones for in bond warehousing and re-export. The largest and most important of which is the Colon Free Zone, where Motta Internacional has its Headquarters.
- 5 Major Ports which facilitate
- An International Airport (IATA: PTY) that historically only closes 1 day per year.
- Freeways and Railroads join the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean: northbound. Panama to Central America: westbound.